GTI Partnership Forum is a GTI program to provide an efficient mechanism to better facilitate the close cooperation among GTI operators and industry partners including vendors, research institutes and international organizations.
The objectives of GTI Partnership Forum are:
·Studying and resolving the key technical issues for TD-LTE commercial deployment;
·Developing the TD-LTE equipments;
·Establishing a healthy ecosystem to speed up the TD-LTE deployment;
·Facilitating cooperation between and/or among vendors and operators.
GTI partners are entitled to:
· Participate in GTI events (e.g. summit,workshop), share information and join discussions.
·Work with GTI operators on GTI Task Forces.
·Publish news, product information and industry progress on GTI official website.
·Sponsor and attend series of GTI events and other GTI promotion activities.
·Be eligible to participate in Exhibition and Demonstration organized by GTI.
1. Applicant fills in Application form and submits to GTI Secretariat (email@example.com)
2). GTI Secretariat reviews the application form and sends it to GTI Working Group Chairs and Task Force Leaders for approval. Once the applicant fulfills the participation criteria and is approved by GTI Working Group Chairs and Task Force Leaders, GTI Secretariat will send the applicant the GTI Partner Declaration Form.
3. The applicant signs Declaration Form and sends hard copy back to GTI Secretariat.
4. GTI Secretariat receives the signed Declaration Form and submits to GTI SC for approval.
5. The applicant receives an official confirmation from GTI Secretariat.
Applicant fills in Application form and submits to GTI Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The applicant signs Declaration Form and sends hard copy back to GTI Secretariat.