ZTE says it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Ooredoo Group at the Mobile World Congress 2018 (MWC) to improve internet service for the operator’s 164 million customers. They will jointly conduct a series of verification tests and assessments to accelerate commercialisation and roll-out of 5G in MENA. ZTE will provide Ooredoo with comprehensive technical support including networks, applications and terminals.
ZTE Teams up with Ooredoo Group to Test 5G Ahead of Launch in MENA
2018-03-02 16:20:44 | Source:Telecompaper
- Keysight, Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA Extend 5G Collaboration
- BT, Huawei Extend R&D Partnership to Focus on EE 5G Network
- Orange Espana Earmarks 3.5GHz Band for 5G; Eyes Four City Launch in 2019
- Ericsson, TIM and Comau Showcase 5G-based Cloud Robotics Platform at MWC
- Du to Trial 5G NR with Nokia