Secretary General GTI
GTI Secretariat is a management body, the members of which are only from GTI initiators. Secretariat mainly has the following duties and powers:
- Implementing the decisions of GTI and Steering Committee;
- Coordinating and managing the GTI bilateral, multilateral, and common activities;
- Drafting Operations Procedure and submitting to Steering Committee for review and approval;
- Drafting and submitting proposals to Steering Committee for review and approval;
- Executing the overall work plan of GTI.
A series of activities will be organized under the management of Secretariat, e.g. Summits, Roadshows, Exhibitions and Workshops.